- FREE UK delivery on orders over £100
- £4.95 rate applies to orders under £100
- We aim to dispatch all orders in 1-3 working days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your order has been dispatched.
- Personalised shirts (including shirts with badges only) may take an additional 3 working days to be dispatched.
- Orders are dispatched via DHL with an estimated delivery time of 1-2 working days.
- Delivery to remote areas will take 2-4 working days for delivery.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched.
Please be aware that all international orders may be subject to unforeseen customs delays.
- Delivery costs for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- The cost is dependent on the weight and volume of your order.
Import Duties and Taxes
- Orders may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be levied when the order reaches customs. It us up to the person receiving the parcel to cover these costs, unfortunately these charges are out of our control and can vary widely from country to country, so we are unable to predict what they may be. For more accurate information please contact your local customs office before placing your order.
- We aim to dispatch all orders in 1-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays). You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your order has been dispatched.
- Personalised shirts may take an additional 3 working days to be dispatched.
- Orders are dispatched via Skynet with an estimated delivery time of up to 10 working days
- Please be aware that all international orders may be subject to unforeseen delays.
- Pre-Orders - Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will be despatched in the period specified on the website. Please note: Orders including pre-order and non pre-order items will be dispatched when the last item becomes available.
- Credit Card Checks - Sometimes we may need to make additional checks on your credit card which could delay your order.
- Personalised items - Shirts with personalisation may take an extra 3 days before they are ready to be dispatched.
- PO Boxes - Please note that we do not ship to PO Box Addresses or freight forwarding addresses.
- BFPO address - We are currently unable to send items to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO).
- Undelivered Items – we aim to deliver all of our orders and keep failed deliveries to a minimum. If we do fail to deliver any order to you, please report this to us.
For returns information please see our returns page here
See frequently asked questions below
How can i track my order?
You can track your order by following the "View your order" or "Track Package" link in confirmation emails.On your order status page underneath the DHL Parcel UK/SKYNET tracking number heading, you will find your 12 or 14 digit tracking number. Click your tracking number to be taken to the couriers tracking page.
My DHL delivery has been delayed
- If your DHL tracking is advising that your parcel has been delayed and to contact the sender, please allow an additional 24 hours before contacting us. This is an automated message in most cases due to an unexpected delay and DHL will attempt delivery the next working day. If you still haven't received your order or any tracking updates after 24 hours, please contact us.
How can I rearrange delivery?
- You can rearrange your delivery by following the tracking link in your shipping confirmation email. This will take you to the DHL tracking page where you will find a section with delivery options.
My order is on hold at customs
We are seeing some delays to countries with special measures and restrictions in place due to COVID-19 and it may take longer than usual for your parcel to clear customs. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and we are unable to prevent these delays.If your order is subject to import duties and taxes, you will receive a message (text or email) from the courier notifying you that your parcel has arrived at customs and a link to process payment. Once payment has been made, your order will clear customs.